We encourage all families to ensure our children are wearing the school uniform to create a sense of identity and belonging to our school. We have carefully considered our uniform expectations with practicality and purpose in mind. The following items are required:
- A purple jumper or cardigan (this should contain the embroidered school logo).
- A white blouse, shirt or polo shirt.
- Plain smart skirt or pinafore in grey or black (or trouser/short option).
- Trousers or tailored shorts in grey or black (or skirt/pinafore option).
- In summer, a purple checked/striped dress may be worn.
- Plain black school shoes.
- All items may be generic, unless otherwise stated.
- PE Kit
PE kits are mostly provided by the school. The following items are worn:
- Navy blue plain shorts
- Plain, round-neck, purple t-shirt, embroidered with the school logo
- Children work in bare feet for all gymnastic activities in school when they are using PE apparatus.
We encourage all parents to donate uniform the children have outgrown to the school so that we are able to run events that allow parents to purchase second-uniform at a significantly reduced cost. Should any family find themselves facing financial difficulty, we encourage you to make contact with the school to arrange a confidential discussion, and to identify ways in which the school can support your family.
Physical activity is something the children will participate in on a daily basis therefore we kindly ask that earrings are not worn at all in school for their PE lesson for the children’s safety. However, if earrings are worn to school, they must be small studs and must be removed by your child for PE.
It is essential that long hair, shoulder length or longer, should be tied back. Only small hair accessories are permitted.
The school will always be sensitive to the needs of different cultures, races and religions and will act reasonably in accommodating these, without compromising safety or discipline within the school. We believe any concerns in this regard can be addressed through dialogue and understanding.
Where is our school uniform available?
Unit 2, Peter Green Way,
Furness Business Park,
Westmorland & Furness,
School Uniform Policy
Please see below for our full School Uniform Policy.